Ages 18m to 3
- For girls and boys aged 18 months to 3rd birthday
- 45 minute sessions every Sunday
- 2 coaches for up to 18 children (max)
- Rugby Stars T-shirt available to purchase
- Weekly reward system
- Parent participation may be required to support your child to become an independent Rugby Star
- Parents must stay to watch their child
Here at Rugby Stars, our main philosophy is that Rugby should be active and fun but hey, we are professionals so here is the learning strategy behind what we want to achieve.
Welcome to Micros and the start of a Rugby adventure, where Rugby is Active and Fun. Micros is a key step to become a Rugby Star that leads into the next age group, Minis and then Juniors where children can further develop their Rugby skills. Micros is ideal for boys and girls aged 18 months – 3 years.
We aim to deliver sessions that teach Our Values that we, primarily as parents but also coaches believe in. Classes will teach key Rugby skills through a series of structured activities and games that are centred around developing a sense of passion and love for the sport.
Throughout classes, which are designed and tailored specifically for children aged 18m-3, we aim to incorporate various Learning Strategies (please see below) that are key to all round development.
|Social, Emotional and Cognitive||Health and Physical||Rugby|