Terms & Conditions Agreement
- You certify that your child has no known medical or other conditions that could interfere with his/her participation in Rugby Stars’ activities. Any conditions must be reported to Rugby Stars’ coaches prior to a child’s first session.
- You understand and accept that the practice of Rugby, both indoor and outdoor, involves certain risks of physical injury. Therefore, you as an individual and on behalf of your child, hereby release, discharge, and hold harmless Rugby Stars and each of its respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, employees, successors, assignee’s, and licensees (hereinafter, “the Released Parties”) from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to any claims of negligence, arising out of, resulting from, by reason of, or in connection with your child’s participation in any Rugby Stars program or activity. You agree that you will not bring or be a party to any legal action or claim against the Released Parties, or any of them, based upon or arising out of your child’s participation in any Rugby Stars program or activity on any legal theory whatsoever (including without limitation personal injury, negligence, rights of privacy and publicity, or defamation).
- You understand and agree that Rugby Stars has the right to terminate the enrollment of any child from Rugby Stars if it, in its sole discretion, determines that the continued attendance of the child in the program is not in the best interest of the child nor the program. You agree to supervise or designate a responsible adult to supervise your child during his/her Rugby Stars activities.
- You understand and agree that in case of an allergic reaction, You are solely responsible for attending to and treating your child. Rugby Stars coaches are not authorized to administer medication or EpiPens.
- Rugby Stars and its agents reserve the right to take and utilise photographs, video, or any type of recording of participating children and their parents, caregivers, or anyone accompanying them to Rugby Stars while engaged in our classes or associated activities. You consent to Rugby Stars’ use the photograph, video, or recording of your child, you, or the guardian you have designated for advertising, promotional, or related purposes, and waive all rights to compensation and other rights which may arise as a result. You understand that if you choose to opt out of this agreement, you will notify Rugby Stars of this prior to attendance of any Rugby Stars activity or class.
- You understand and agree that the email address(es) you have provided herein will be added to the distribution list for Rugby Stars and its affiliate programs.
- Rugby Stars will issue no refunds for missed classes. We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. If for any reason a class is cancelled by Rugby Stars, you will be notified via email prior to the event. Please ensure you check emails prior to any class to ensure you are informed of such an event. Local arrangements for notification via SMS can be made with coaches. Full session refunds will be issued for any cancelled classes. Refunds for individual sessions are calculated pro-rata (£7 per class)
- Absolutely no toys or food out of their containers are permitted during classes.
- Children who wear glasses must use shatterproof eyewear at all times.
- Children MUST wear appropriate footwear (preferably trainers) or they will not be allowed to participate in class.
- Jogging bottoms or shorts are recommended.
- Rugby Stars is not responsible for your personal belongings; please keep your items with you at all times.
- Rugby Stars offer official training kits via the website at a cost however, kit purchase is not mandatory and parents should not feel obliged to purchase kit.
- All equipment (Rugby balls etc) will be provided free of charge, the use of personal equipment brought from home is not permitted.
- All administrative questions must be referred to the office, not to the coaches.
- With the exception of single trial sessions, all children must have a valid membership, paid in full and paid in advance of each session. To ensure the best possible experience for all members, please do not attend a session with a child without a valid membership.
- Rugby Stars does not offer a pay as you go service. All children must be covered under a valid membership. Any classes attended without membership will be charged at £7 per session. Payable directly to Rugby Stars LLP via direct link shared by head office.
* Please note that if you enroll for Rugby Stars classes through one of our partners (after school program or otherwise), you are subject to the payment, refund, transfer and make-up policies of the enrolling organization.
- You have the right to cancel your membership at any time. By agreeing to our terms you agree to give 1 month notice for cancellation of any membership.
- To cancel your membership, please email email@example.com. Cancellations will take effect from the date of notice once you receive email confirmation from Rugby Stars.
- No refunds or partial refunds will be given for missed classes or for the cancellation period.
Termination of Membership
Abuse of our staff or our members is not tolerated and will result in immediate dismissal and cancellation of membership without refund.
- We reserve the right to terminate any membership where it is observed that behavior from parents, guardians or children does not meet our company values.
- We reserve the right to speak openly with any child about our values and will refer the child to their representative for appropriate action.
- Failure to pay membership fees will result in termination of the contract unless a prior agreement is made with the office.